Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Ella... A Thirty Day Retrospective

When The Queen first saved me last month and brought me to Pink Lady, I was so sad and lonely and hungry and didn't feel very good at all. I was always so cold and my skin hurt really bad. I just liked to sleep all the time because then I didn't have to think about how bad I felt. But living with Pink Lady turned out to be great and lots of really nice people helped out and gave me all kinds of nice things to help me feel better. Now I feel so good inside and out. My skin is all healed up and I have lots of fur so I stay nice and warm. I get all the food and treats I want so many hugs and snuggles and lots of toys! I also have my friend Jasper the Lab and boy to I love our rough and tumble play sessions every day. I like to sneak up on him and jump on his head the best. Pinks Lady says that's my signature move! As for Jasper, he likes to put my whole head in his mouth and throw me to the ground. The humans always make gasping noises and say, "Jasper! Play nice!" when he does that but he  IS playing nice cuz I  like it!
I am no longer starving, that's for sure! A month ago I weighed less that 14 lbs and now I weigh almost 30! Pink Lady put these pictures together so you can see how I've changed. I'm fatter, furrier, and WAY happier! It's good to be a pit bull puppy named Ella!

No comments:

Post a Comment