Monday, December 24, 2012

I'm A Model

Hi there. Ella here. I'm sorry I've been away for so long. You see, Pink Lady helps me with my blog and she hurt her shoulder and hasn't been able to do much lately but I asked real nice and she said we could post this picture. I'm really proud of it cuz it's all professional. Mr. David is a photographer and he took some nice photos of me last week. This one is my favorite because it shows off my fancy Christmas toe polish! I feel like such a pretty girl! Pink Lady always tells me I'm the prettiest girl in the world. Sometimes she tells me I'm built like a piece of firewood but I think she's just kidding.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Pink Lady, Mr. David, Rocket the whippet, Anubis the greyhound, Babaloo and Big Fat Bounce the cats, and the goats Romeo, Cupid, Clara, Jewels, Bernadette, Smooch, Flop and Pedro and Yours Truly, Ella.

No comments:

Post a Comment