Thursday, November 22, 2012

Family

Ella here. I hope everyone is having a warm, safe day with food for your tummies and love for your hearts. Remember that family is just the people who love you and throw a ball for you and don't care if you're bald. Maybe you have known them forever or maybe you only met them last week. They might have two legs or they might have more but if they make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside and they make you feel safe and most of all if they make you feel like you belong and you will never be alone, that's a family.
Here's me with part of my new family...

Jasper is the best "tug" partner ever and he always shares his toys with me cuz that's what family does! He also shows me all around the backyard and lets me know where all the good smells are.

I want to say thank you to Queen Tina and the kingdom of Pit Crew for finding me a family. I'm the happiest pit bull puppy there ever was! Have a happy day everyone~

No comments:

Post a Comment