Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Fun And Games

Ella here. I just love to play with toys and love to play games. Pink Lady always makes sure I have plenty to do between my many naps so I don't get bored. I am a lucky puppy because I have so many toys. Pink Lady also gives me these big long sticks that taste so good I chew on them for hours. I don't know what they are but Pink Lady says she'll tell me when I'm older. For now she just calls them Bully Sticks.







It's been raining a lot lately and I do not like to get wet unless it's for my coconut spas so we've been playing lots of indoor games. Pink lady throws my toys down the hall for me and I run after them and scoop them up in my mouth and bite them so they make a squeaky noise. The Mr. Bill toy doesn't squeak though. When I bite him he says, "Ooooh noooo!" When I run down the hall with Mr. Bill in my mouth saying "Oooooh noooooo"  that just cracks Pink Lady up every time!





I really like it when Jasper the lab comes over, which is almost every day. He likes to play tug with me. Our favorite toy is a big mouse with long legs and arms and we each grab part of it and pull and pull. I like this game because I get to practice my tugging and my growling. Jasper is very big compared to me and very strong but I don't give up and pretty soon Jasper is panting and has to go to the kitchen to get water and I'm not even tired so I think that makes me the winner!


No comments:

Post a Comment