Saturday, November 10, 2012

What Are Britches?

Hi. It's me, Ella. I have been living with Pink Lady and her friend Mr. David now for a few days and boy is this better than how things used to be. I still get my coconut spas every other day and I sure do look forward to that nice warm water and I get a massage too. Imagine being a puppy that gets a massage. Pink Lady even puts a heater next to me during the spa so I stay warm the whole time. Sometimes she sings a song to me called "Demodex Down The Drain" I also have all the delicious food I can eat, lots of treats, and the most luxurious little bedroom a puppy could ever want. It's just big enough for me and my nice soft bed and my new heating pad. I am meeting lots of nice people and animals here. Everyone is so happy and they are all just so nice to me. If they keep acting like this, one day I will have no choice but to trust them

Yesterday we went for our first adventure past the lawn. Pink Lady said, "Ella, I'm going to walk back to the barn and you follow me as long as you can. When you feel tired, we will turn back. Let's go." Well I did go and I went fast! It was the first time my legs felt strong enough to walk very well and walk I did-all the way to the barn! I just kept walking and walking. It just felt so good. I must have been going a little too fast because I passed Pink Lady and then I heard her from behind me shouting things like, "Ella, no! Not towards the horses!" "No Ella. Stay away from the goats!" "Ella!" "Ella!" "Ella!" Then suddenly, SCOOP! I was up off the ground and in her arms. On the way back to the house she said, "Oh Ella, tomorrow we will be starting leash training because I'm afraid someone has gotten a little too big for their britches!"

1 comment:

  1. Little Ella sounds like she's fearless and going to love adventures! :)

    ReplyDelete