Monday, November 26, 2012

My Big Day

Hi, Ella here! I had a big day today. Pink Lady and I went on a long car ride from Napa to Folsom so we could see Queen Tina and I could have my vet appointment. I love to ride in the car so that was fun. When we got to Petsmart there were lots of friendly people there who kept telling me how fabulous I looked and it made me feel like a movie star. I have lots of friends at Petsmart and they take my picture and give me big hugs so I am happy to go there anytime!

The vet said even though I look good, I still have a lot of mites in my skin so Pink Lady has to double my medicine and give me my coconut spas every three days. She also said I get to keep eating and eating and eating! This was the best news of all cuz boy do I like to eat! When I was a little puppy before Queen Tina came and saved me, I didn't have any food to eat and I felt so sick and terrible. Now I'm the happiest girl in the world because I have all the food I need, and guess what? I weigh almost 22 pounds! That might not sound like very much but two weeks ago I only weighed 13. They don't call me Ella-phant for nothing! Sometimes they call me Chunky Monkey or Elly Belly. I think these are the nicest compliments!

So, it  was a very nearly perfect day...except that I peed on the passenger seat of the car on the way home and then I couldn't sit over there anymore and look out the window. I thought for sure Pink Lady would clean it up for me so I could go back to looking out the window. She always makes everything so nice for me.  But this time, she didn't make it nice. She just kept driving and said, "Well Ella, that's what you get for peeing in the car. Too bad, so sad." Sigh.




No comments:

Post a Comment